Friday, August 14, 2015

Random Occurances

I have a few fun things to share with everyone so this post is going to be ALL over the place



1. If you have a Frozen obsessed child in your home then MUST go to the Dollar Tree. If you've read my blog in the past then you know how
crazy I am about that store. Everything you can imagine for a $1. I am SO there. Anyway, back to Frozen. My niece-in-law is obsessed so if you have one in your home go take a look. They had so much it was
unreal. Here is a small list of some of what I saw: Shampoo with little comb attached to it. Tissue in boxes, the rectangle kind as well as the little boxy kind (This would PERFECT for back to schoolers!), hand sanitizer, hand disinfectant wipes, qtip boxes rounds, gigantic pens, velvet posters that you color in, cups, stickers, foil puzzles, jump ropes, and that's just what I saw without digging around! I'm sorry I didn't get any photos. I will be back though to grab as much of it as I can. Stocking stuffers. Christmas is coming, y'all, get ready.
2. I have quite a few projects I'm working. A felt dollhouse in the works. Pictures coming soon, I PROMISE! I have some plans to make a travel racetrack out of felt. I haven't really seen any online but I have a lot ideas. I'm going to be making some felt animals for Tristan so we can work on his animal sounds. I have a little jewelry box I picked up from the dollar store and will be decorating it using things I got at the Dollar Tree.
3. I found this piece of property I fell in love with. I'm trying to gather the down payment (unless one of my esteemed readers wants to give me six grand! Haha, jk.) Amway, it's gorgeous. Located on a mountain and has woods, a house in sorely need of a head to toe makeover, and different little structures all over it. It speaks to me. If I get the property be prepared for the numerous posts about it. Lol. This is just a warning.
4. I want to learn how to can things. Next year I have plans for a huge garden and I want to can basically everything I grow. I also want to learn to can dry goods. If you have any tips and pointers, message me! Also any type of cool little recipes for a newbie canner.

Like I said this post was all over the place. But I have plans for lots of things to come. I'm currently posting via cell phone so please excuse any odd mistakes as I have sausage like fingers

No comments: