Monday, February 12, 2018

Get a FREE Groovebook!!



If you're like me you LOVE photos! I love photos at all kinds, not only do I make photobooks and pretty much every type of item I can get with a photo on it but I also collect autographs so I'm always needing a photo to mail out for a request. I found a service that lets me order up to 100 photos a month and are mailed to me for the low price of $3.99!! 

But as the infomercials say THAT'S NOT ALL! For the first book, you receive you can get it completely for free by using my referral code!

Get your first Groovebook free. 

1. Open your phone and go to your Google Play or App store account and download the Groovebook app. It's a FREE app so no charge there.
2. Select up to 100 photos from your phone that you want to print and add them to your cart. 
3. At check out, you will enter in your information including payment information.
4. Enter in code MCCRAW394 to get the first book free. 


Keep in mind they are 4x6 tear out photos of YOUR choice. If you don't have 100 photos you can choose 40 or more and they will just duplicate photos until you reach 100. 


I ordered my first one just last night and I'm super excited to receive it!

No comments: