Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Coupon Campaign - April Day 1


Happy Spring!! Sorta, it's still snowing here in the mountains. :) So we have made it four months into the new year and I've gotten tons and tons and tons of coupons! Basically, all I'm doing is emailing my honest feedback to the companies that I purchase and I encourage others to do it too. They may just send you a "Thank you for your feedback!" email or they may send you some high value or Free Product coupons. I've gotten free dog food, free bottled water, free pantry items and I've even received samples!

I love it. I'm on a limited income and if providing my feedback helps the company and they, in turn, want to show their appreciation they why not? So today is the 10th of course, and that means for the next 10 days I will be emailing at least 10 companies and sharing my success and failures with you. I started this in January. You can read all of my posts regarding this topic here.

Who did I email on 4/10?

1. Sparkling Ice Thanked me for my feedback.
2. Dippin' Stix Received an email stating they are sending me some coupons! I received 3 FREE PRODUCT COUPONS! 
3. Zevia (Email Address)
4. Carol's Daughter
5. Pedigree Thanked me for my feedback.
6. Avocados from Mexico (Email Address based on Region)
7. Snackwells Thanked me for my feedback.
8. Curad
9. Chi-Chi's Thanked me for my feedback.
10. Covergirl Thanked me for my feedback.

Who have you emailed? Did you find success? Post below or you can find me on my social media accounts!

No comments: