Friday, August 17, 2018

It's Fall, Y'all...at the Dollar Tree!


Well, if you feel that coolness in the air in the morning time then you know exactly what time it is...IT'S FALL Y'ALL! Well, it is at the Dollar Tree. If you haven't been to your local Dollar Tree in the past few weeks I suggest you get there ASAP. Right now it's Fall and Thanksgiving and you can get your entire Thanksgiving table decor for a song.

They have some amazing dishes, some amazing decor and the signs..oh, man, I love the signs! I currently own three of them plus a set of LED Leave lights. I'm going to get more hopefully in a few weeks because if you know anything about me, you know I love decorating for the holidays.

I don't need the dishes, I have a great set of Thanksgiving/Fall leaves from the Dollar Tree last year but this year they have SUNFLOWERS, super pretty. (You can buy them online here!)

These are gorgeous, and if your local Dollar Tree doesn't have them, you can buy them online and pick them up FOR FREE at your DT. The only thing is each piece comes in a set of 12, so you wold be buying 12 plates, 12 bowls, 12 mugs. Maybe you can go in halfsies if you only need 6 with a friend. I love them. They aren't my particular style but I can definitely see the appeal in these.

I also see online they now have RUSTIC FARM HOUSE charger plates! OMG, I need these in my life! The good news is that these come in a set of 6, I am so wanting these. I may have to just....well...no. I can't. But I should. I may. Ohhh, the temptation.

Now on to the signs, so many to choose from, from Yard Picks to banners to wall signs! So pretty, some are glittery and some aren't. I have about 8 photos of what we found at our DT! So, here comes the photo collage!

I got the little red truck sign! 


I have the bottom sign! I love the pumpkins. 




I bought this one!! 



As you can see, there are a ton of things to choose from. They also have out some Halloween decor but I didn't nab any photos of that, I was so in love with the Fall/Thanksgiving Decor...I just know I am going to get some of those glass pumpkins. I love them. I love decorating for the holidays and can't wait to break out all my Fall items!

I hope you are able to find some things at your DT, and if not always check the website!!

Happy Fall, Y'all!

No comments: