Sunday, January 28, 2018

What I Write to Companies


I've had a lot of messages asking me exactly what do I say to get coupons from the companies I've emailed. I'm pretty basic, I don't write a whole lot but I do make sure to include details.

When you are giving your opinion you want it to be honest. Do you like their product? If so, which scent/flavor/brand is your favorite and why? How is it compared to other like products? If you write about a problem (and I have done that, too), what happened? Did it affect the taste or how you used the product? If you can take photos and have the information on the box or bottle. Make sure are detailed about how and what happened.

If you are writing a compliment I always add "If there are any coupons or samples available I and my family would love to receive them." Then I thank the agent for taking the time to read my email and wish them a great day.

Always be polite even if you are criticizing the product or reporting an issue. I plan on making a huge master list of successes I've had within the next few days so be on the lookout for that!

Have you sent any emails? If so who to and what was the response? Thank you for reading and good luck!!

No comments: