Thursday, March 8, 2018

The End of My Favorite Program


If you've read my blog or follow me on Instagram you know I get a lot of awesome books to review through Penguin Random House's Blogging for Books program. I absolutely love the fact that they send new books through the mail for you to review. It really is my favorite program hands down.

I received some sad news today that the program would be ending. I haven't found any other programs like this, there are definitely other review programs such as Netgalley, but those are digital books. I prefer to hold a book in my hands honestly.

So I was able to claim my last book and it's going to be an amazing book to receive. I will be reviewing a print, hardback edition of Martha Stewart's Matha's Flowers. I'm super excited to receive this because it looks beautiful. It's filled with tips and tricks for gardening both flowers and veggies. I want to start a veggie garden this spring so this will be an amazing read. So look for that review soon.

If you know of any programs that provide print books for review please let me know, as I would dearly love to add them to my list.

Such a bummer though. Really. It breaks my heart.

No comments: