Friday, April 20, 2018

Coupon Campaign - April Day 8


Today is the day I am putting my workspace together! We are building a very small desk and I have ideas to help decorate my little area and make it comfy. I start work on Monday so I have to do to get ready. I'm super excited and very thankful. The weather here is bipolar! One day it snows and the next day it's 75 degrees, go figure. I'm still battling this bug but I think half of what I'm experiencing is a mixture between a cold and allergies. I've never had allergies like this before so I'm a little concerned as to why they are so extreme. (Happy 4/20!)

So, on to the good stuff!

Basically, all I'm doing is emailing my honest feedback to the companies that I purchase products from and I encourage others to do it too. They may just send you a "Thank you for your feedback!" email or they may send you some high value or Free Product coupons. I've gotten free dog food, free bottled water, free pantry items and I've even received samples!

I love it. I'm on a limited income and if providing my feedback helps the company and they, in turn, want to show their appreciation then why not? So today is the 10th of course, and that means for the next 10 days I will be emailing at least 10 companies and sharing my success and failures with you. I started this in January. You can read all of my posts regarding this topic here.

Who did I email on 4/20?

1. Mrs. Butterworth
2. Scotties
3. Nutella
4. Jack Links (Their Contact Us page is throwing an error code of 404, so I used Facebook.)
5. Marie's Salad Dressing
6. Gatoraid
7. Ziploc
8. Progresso (You can print a coupon here!)
9. Eagle Brand
10. Pringles (You can print a calendar here.)

Who have you emailed? Did you find success? Post below or you can find me on my social media accounts!

No comments: