Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Coola - Receive a free item just for signing up!




Good morning everyone! It's been a minute since I posted anything on my blog and I wanted to share this amazing freebie I'm getting from Coola. I waited until my item shipped before sharing. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't going to cancel.

So here is how you can get a FREE item from Coola (Valued between $10 and $20 depending on when you want to redeem.)

Coola is an amazing suncare line and they carry all kinds of suncare goodies which is amazing if you like going outside without frying to death. :D

Basically you get $5 just for signing up! So click here to sign up NOW. Once you have your account set up you are going to land on a page that says YOU HAVE $5. Scroll all the way down until you see this:



Connect all your social media accounts and follow each of those actions, whether it's tweeting or connecting your Instagram. Once you complete all of those items you will have $10 available to spend. This site boasts a free shipping option on every order! Here is something I have heard but have no confirmation and this is how I found out about this freebie.

On your birthday they give you $10 to spend. If you decide to wait until your birthday then you will have $20 to spend. There is only 1 item you can get for $10 and that is the Pocket Size Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 - Fragrance-Free. There are a few different options for a $20 reward. My sister's birthday is in March so we were signing her up for ALL her birthday freebies and came across this one so she will be waiting to redeem in March. My item shipped yesterday so I am super excited to receive it!

Let me know if you signed up and if you redeemed!

Have a great day! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter. I tend to post everything I get for free and I do enter a lot of giveaways.


No comments: