Thursday, February 14, 2019

Natural Healthy Concepts -- Free Item with Signup!





Good morning! I have another FREEBIE just for signing up for an account. This one comes from Natural Healthy Concepts. This site boasts free shipping on ALL products and they do give out a birthday gift of $5 to my understanding. I was going through all the birthday freebies because my sister's birthday is next month (March, she loves Sephora and Tarte, heads up to the family!) and I noticed that when I signed her up it gave her $2.50 in store credit. Surely, I thought, they don't have anything for under that amount. I was wrong! They had a couple different things you could get for free. Sign up for your account here!

I set up an account as well and used my $2.50 to buy Chandrika Sandal Soap. I also used code WELCOME10 to get 1 0%off of my $1.99 order. lol. This item did ship free and it is scheduled to be delivered today! So, I will definitely be posting this to my Instagram account when it arrives.

I found the cheaper items by going to Beauty and Personal Care category and putting everything in order by price. There were a few different soaps and some small shampoo bottles.



Let me know if you sign up and what you chose! You can tag me on Instagram @prettylittlemissives

My sister didn't use her credit yet we are going to see if the $5 is true or just a myth and she is going to spend all her credits once they come through.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a GREAT and SAFE Valentine's Day!

Follow me in Instagram or Twitter

No comments: