Thursday, February 28, 2019

Coupon Campaign 2019 #2


Good afternoon or evening friends and family! So I did email some companies today 02/28 and here is what happened.

1. TonyMoly - I emailed them saying how much I love their face masks and asked if they had any samples. They said they currently have 15% off on their website if you sign up for their newsletter and to check their social media for giveaways. I received that email on 02/28.
2. Oreo - I emailed them and told them how much the kids love The Most Stuffed Oreos. I asked if they had any samples of coupons. Received a response back and was given a list of Food Banks??! Received response on 02/28.
3. Bolthouse Farms - I emailed them to praise their products and the ingredients that they use. On 02/28 I received an email stating they would send me some coupons! On 03/11 I received 4 $1/1 coupons!
4. Chobani - I emailed them to let them know I loved their Greek yogurts! I asked for any coupons they may have. Emailed back on 03/01 and said they would send me some coupons! They also said to "Reach out monthly for more savings!" I received 4 coupons total, one was a FREE product coupon up to $1.49 and I also received three .50/1 coupons! These are awesome.
5. Steak-umms - I emailed them to let them know how much we enjoy their products and how we use them. (Philly Cheesesteaks) and I asked for any coupons they may have. I received an email on 03/04 saying they do not have coupons.
6. Hostess - I complimented their products and asked if they had any coupons or samples and if so we would be happy to receive them. On 03/04 I received an email thanking me for my "confidence". lol.
7. Frigo Cheese - I complimented them on their products and expressed how much the kids love their cheese sticks.


I'm hoping to get a few more emails out today! We will see. Here are the 5 I have already done. I will add to this if I can. Did you email the companies I did yesterday? What responses did you get? Let me know!

Follow me on Instagram!


No comments: